The OG for Pax Labs, the Pax 2 premium dry herb vaporizer is bound to make your dry herb consumption 1,000x’s easier. 2 hours of continuous heating on a single charge is bound to ensure you’re medicated all day 😏
Introducing the Pax 2 Premium dry herb vaporizer! The baby brother to the Pax 3, and a great way to step in to the world of premium herb vapour 😶🌫️ this dry herb vape pen would be perfect for anyone looking to experiment with a premium dry herb vaporizer without having to splash out on the newer version.
The Pax 2 was introduced to the world in 2015, and quickly became a hit with it’s stylish design and portability, as well as providing up to 2 hours of continuous heating to make your sessions last longer, this vape pen was perfect for someone that wanted to smoke on the go without all of the fuss of carrying your smoking kit 😮💨 (although I still attain that there’s nothing like rolling your at the end of a long day).
Who is the Pax 2 suited for?
Usually in these massive product descriptions, the actual utility of the product description is lost in the “fluff”, so I’ll try to be clear and concise. Both the Pax 2 and Pax 3, which I have used personally, are great for anyone that wants to “consume” on the go. Dry herb vaporisation is proven to be more efficient, making your plant material last longer, and that’s just with “regular” vaporisers. This product is a Pax 2, and features all of Pax Labs advanced heating technologies and cleverly created apps for connectivity.
Your dry herb will last about 3x longer if you use the Pax and adjust the temperature in increments, it’s also a lot less discreet and a lot less smelly, since you can control the size and temperature of your hits.
Who are Pax?
The company was founded in 2007 under the name “Ploom”, before being renamed to “PAX Labs”, and quickly became a big name in the American dry herb vaporizer market. Pax strive for high standards in all of their devices, including the Pax 2 and the Pax 3 which is why their company is considered top for awareness and NPS scores. as a bonus as well, Pax Labs are actually the face behind “Juul” (pronounced Jewel, just to clear that up🙃), which is another vastly popular vaporizer in the UK and US.
So if you’re looking for the leader in the design and development of premium, app-controlled vaporization technologies and devices, look no further than Pax!
Pax 2 vaporizer UK
Can I buy the Pax 2 vaporizer in the UK? You sure can, obviously, that’s why you’re here on our English site. Seems like a silly question, right? Well firstly, some people genuinely believe that if it can vaporise cannabis, it MUST be illegal in the UK…well you’re wrong. Plus, “Pax 2 vaporizer UK” is a great search term to rank for, and if It’s Just a Herb stands any chance of competing, we gotta do stuff like this. But at least we’re honest about it 😇
Commonly asked Pax 2 questions
Can I use concentrates in my Pax?
- Not the Pax 2, no. The Pax 3 can accommodate waxy concentrates. You can buy an add-on for the 2 to make it compatible with some concentrates. Otherwise this is strictly a dry herb vaporizer and will only be able to safely and effectively heat up plant material 🌿
Can I adjust the temperature?
- There are 4 preset temperatures on the Pax 2; 180°C, 193°C, 204°C, and 215°C. This gives you a nice range of different smoke intensities and flavours, without burning your valued herb! 🎉
How do I operate my Pax 2?
- All Pax devices are very user-friendly and intuitive. It’s simple, fill your oven (situated at the bottom of the device) with your ground up herb of choice, pop the lid back on, attach your mouthpiece and press the power button. The device will take about 45 seconds to warm up and then you’re good to take flight! ✈️
How long does the battery last?
- You can expect up to 2 hours of heating on a single charge, the amount of puffs this might be completely depends on the user and the size of their draw. Charging time is very quick, using the USB charger, you can receive a full charge in just 3 hours.
How do I clean the device?
- Pax have thought of everything, and the Pax 2 isn’t difficult to clean. The best way to clean the device pieces would be to use isopropyl alcohol and a cotton swap. Remove any debris from the oven chamber and then wipe down the vapour bath, mouthpiece and chamber with a cotton swab covered in isopropyl alcohol.
Why should I buy the Pax 2 UK?
- The Pax 2 really kicked off Pax’s market dominance and there’s a good reason for it, this herb vaporizer is so discreet and portable it’s actually quite hard to pick holes in it. The Pax 2, like it’s older brother the Pax 3, is user-friendly and easy to use, it’s a one button interface after all!
|Size (length, width, height in inches)||3.87 x 1.21 x 0.85 in|
|Weight (in grams)||90 g|
|Included Cleaning Kit?||Yes|
|Temperature range (in Celsius)||180°C, 193°C, 204°C and 215°C|
|Temperature settings||Manual – via a Button|
|Heat power source||Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Heating element type/material||Thin Film Kapton Heater Flex|
|Chamber/oven material||Stainless Steel Oven|
|Heat up time (in seconds)||Under a minute.|
|Types of material usable inside||Dry leaves only|
|Dry herb capacity (in grams)||0.2g|
|Control / setting interface||One button for every command.|
|Delivery method||Direct pull|
|Different Colours||Yes, 2|
|Body material||Transverse Brushed Anodized Aluminium|
|Designed in||United States of America|
|Release date||March 10, 2015|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.